AirAsia has launched a one-stop travel shop to make travel planning easier and more cost effective for its customers. Customers of the airline can now book all their travel itinerary at airasia.com, The offerings cover hotels and activities as well as restaurants and rewards deals.
AirAsia Deputy Group CEO (Digital and Technology) Aireen Omar, speaking at the launch, explained that the launch of the one-stop travel shop hub at airasia.com is a significant part of AirAsia’s transformation into more than just an airline.
…. From today, whether you are flying with AirAsia or not, airasia.com should serve as your number one travel and lifestyle hub….. More than 16 million flight bookings are made on airasia.com every year, meaning the platform will rival some of the region’s largest online travel agencies. Coupled with our flights, we are confident it will become the go-to hub for travellers seeking the full travel experience. Aireen Omar
One-stop travel shop features
The features of the new hub include:
- A personalised travel experience.
- The new platform uses booking and behavioural data such as recent searches and destination information, to assist in searches..
- This allows customers to book hotels, tours and activities at discounted prices.
- Up to 60% off hotels and accommodation.
- The new site offers a choice of more than 500,000 hotels and accommodation providers.
- Users can save up to 60% off on selected hotels around the world.
- Trip planning made easier.
- More than 15,000 unique experiences in over 80 destinations across Asia Pacific
- activities such as food and beverage, spa bookings, tours and attraction tickets
- Earn and pay with AirAsia BIG Points.
- BIG members who book deals at airasia.com will earn AirAsia BIG Points on every transaction.
- Points can be used for payment to offset the costs of flights and activities.