AirAsia X has launched their ‘Fly High & Get Rewarded!’ promotion, where purchases can win some great prizes.
How to Fly High & Get Rewarded
AirAsia X tickets and add-ons purchased until 16th July 2017 that include your AirAsia BIG Member ID will automatically be in the running for the competition. Tickets must be for flights between 20th June and 30th November 2017.
The winners will be selected from the top spenders:[lists style=”pencil” color=”#1e73be”]
- The Grand Prize is one year’s worth of flights and RM10,000 worth of AirAsia Go (AAGO) accommodation vouchers for two.
- Second prize winner will receive a pair of flights to Hawaii.
- The third prize winner will walk away with a pair of flights to Perth.
The prizes will be awarded for tickets to and from destinations serviced by AirAsia X:[lists style=”pencil” color=”#1e73be”]
- Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
- Japan: Tokyo (HND), Osaka (KIX), Sapporo (CTS)
- South Korea: Seoul (ICN), Busan (PUS)
- China Xian (XIY), Beijing (PEK), Hangzhou (HGH), Chengdu (CTU) Shanghai (PVG), Chongqing (CKG), Wuhan (WUH)
- Taiwan: Taipei (TPE)
- Australia: Sydney (SYD), Melbourne (MEL), Perth (PER), Gold Coast (OOL)
- New Zealand: Auckland (AKL)
- India: New Delhi (DEL)
- Iran: Tehran (IKA) and
- United States of America: (Honolulu, Hawaii (HNL)
Conditions[lists style=”pencil” color=”#1e73be”]
- The contest is only available for bookings which include at least one sector or journey on flights operated by AirAsia X (carrier code D7).
- Bookings can be from any point of origin on the AirAsia network (carrier code AK, FD, QZ, Z2, XJ, XT) on both direct and Fly-Thru bookings.
- Total spending is based on the base fare of flights and add-ons (i.e. not including taxes etc) by individual passengers. It is not based on the total amount of the booking.
- The AirAsia BIG Member ID must be included at the time of booking in order to be eligible for the contest.
Full contest details and more information on the terms and conditions, are available from highflyer.airasia.com.