What do I have to do?
The organisers are calling the contest a ‘Recruitment‘ because you will have tasks to complete if you are one of the winners!
During the Recruitment Period, participants will be required to submit their Resume:
- Your Resume should be in the form of a video which you upload on your own Youtube account.
- Submit your Resume using the Youtube URL on the contest microsite.
- Submissions may be made between 10 am on 28th May and 11.59 pm (GMT +8) on 12th July 2015.
- Follow AirAsia or any local AirAsia Social Media account on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LINE.
- You may submit more than one video resume, but you may only win one prize and you may not submit the same resume under different Youtube accounts.
For the full Contest Rules and Conditions, click on the Terms & Conditions link beside the SUBMIT button on the contest microsite.
Do I have to buy anything to enter?
Entry to the Contest is free. You don’t have to buy anything to enter.
Who can enter?
The contest is only open for citizens or residents of the countries within the AirAsia network: Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, India, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar, Nepal, Saudi Arabia, Brunei, Sri Lanka.
Contest participants must be at least 18 years old on the date of submission.
What are the prizes?
At the end of the Recruitment Period, the organisers will choose FIVE (5) Winners deemed to be the most creative, each of whom will receive the following prize:
- All-expense paid trip (flights & accommodation) from location of origin across Asean countries (flight itinerary and destinations to be determined by Organizers) for winner & ONE friend.
- Each Winner must complete a series of tasks determined by Organizers at selected destinations.
- Each Journey will range from 5 to 7 days, dependent on selected itinerary set by Organizers
- ONE Asean Pass worth RM499.