AirAsia celebrates 20 million BIG Loyalty members with a new contest, where you can win BIG Points. With an average 500,000 sign-ups per month, it looks like there’ll be 30 million soon. The largest member numbers come from
- Malaysia (3.6 million members)
- China (2.3 million)
- Thailand (2.1 million)
- Indonesia (1.4 million)
- India (1.1 million)
BIG Loyalty members – take part & win
AirAsia BIG Loyalty members can participate and win by being ‘active’. 20 million BIG Points are on offer from 1st September to 30th November 2018 as part of its #WeAre20MilBIG contest.
For your chance to win
- 20,000 BIG Points every week,
- 50,000 BIG Points every month
- 200,000 BIG Points grand prize at the end of the three months
You need to:
Be a BIG Member and
- redeem or
- convert the most points
during this period to stand a chance to win.
AirAsia BIG Members can also earn BIG Points from
- qualifying AirAsia flights
- using BigPay at over 160 lifestyle and travel partners across 6 key markets in Asia Pacific
- converting bank and other loyalty points from AirAsia’s partners
- redemption of
- AirAsia flights
- hotel stays
- tour activities.
More details on the giveaway can be found at airasiabig.com.
AirAsia BIG Loyalty was established in November 2011. Apart from seat redemption, members can utilise AirAsia BIG Points to reduce the fare paid. Members also get 24-hour priority booking for all AirAsia sales plus monthly sales of up to 90% off on flight redemption.