Malaysia Airlines has lots of goodies for the upcoming festive season in their Mid-year Marvels Sale. On top of ticket prices going for up to 30% off on both international and domestic routes until 15th May 2017, they’re adding extra flights.
Mid-Year Marvels offers
For International destinations, these fares are available for travel between 19th May and 31st October 2017 for both Business and Economy Class. Some of the all-inclusive return Economy fares on offer start from:
- MYR 1,469 to Sydney, Australia
- MYR 1,379 to Narita, Japan
- MYR 1,079 to Beijing, China
For domestic destinations, all-in, one-way tickets start at MYR 99 during selected periods throughout the year.
Economy Class fares include a baggage allowance of 30kg, meals and in-flight entertainment. Book your tickets at malaysiaairlines.com, use the MHmobile app, call 1300 88 3000 or talk to your preferred travel agent.There are no credit card fees for online ticket purchases.
With school holidays and the latest round of festivals just round the corner, Malaysia Airlines will also be increasing the frequency of a number of flights particularly between the peninsular and East Malaysia.
These flights include:
Peninsular / Sabah
- Kuala Lumpur to Tawau: 6 additional B738 flights
- Tawau to Kuala Lumpur: 6 additional B738 flights
- Kuala Lumpur to Sandakan: 5 additional B738 flights
- Sandakan to Kuala Lumpur: 5 additional B738 flights
- Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu: 4 additional B738 flights
- Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur: 4 additional B738 flights
Peninsular / Sarawak
- Kuala Lumpur to Kuching: 3 additional A333 flights
- Kuching to Kuala Lumpur: 3 additional A333 flights
- Kuala Lumpur to Miri: 2 additional B738 flights
- Miri to Kuala Lumpur: 2 additional B738 flights
- Kuching to Kota Kinabalu: 1 additional B738 flight
- Kota Kinabalu to Kuching: 1 additional B738 flights
Other popular routes
- Kuala Lumpur to Kota Bharu: 6 additional B738 flights
- Kota Bharu to Kuala Lumpur: 6 additional B738 flights
- Kuala Lumpur to Labuan: 4 additional B738 flights
- Labuan to Kuala Lumpur: 4 additional B738 flights
- Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Namu (Medan): 6 additional B738 flights
- Kuala Namu to Kuala Lumpur: 6 additional B738 flights
Malaysia Airlines will monitor the booking trends over the festive period and increase capacity as per demand.